Monday, February 16, 2009

About.com English as a Second Language

I have found very intersting website for ESL/EFL teachers and that is http://esl.about.com/.
My God! This website provides number of activities, quizzes, lesson plans, articles etc. on grammmar, reading, writing, listening and speaking, business English. I have simply fallen in love with this website.The best thing is that if we get registered to this website(which is absolutely free), it send us the latest stuff(all mentioned above) regulary, which I have started to receive.

Another good thing about this site is that it has presents all material according to the various level of profeiciency,(beginner, intermediat and advanced level).

I think all ESL teachers must visit this website and add this as their favourite feed.

1 comment:

  1. Sima,
    That sounds like a very practical site for EFL/ESL teachers.
    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete